Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Snowshoeing The Meadows


My sister and her sister-in-law went snowshoeing on the Meadows just outside Houston. The snow was very deep so no stepping off without a snowshoe on your foot. We dug our walking sticks down and still didn't reach bottom. It was a gorgeous warm day to be out and the snow was so beautiful. My sister preferred to go through the woods, but I liked the open flat spaces to cross. My knee was still a bit out of sorts and I didn't want to risk twisting it horribly in the uneven snow of the woods. We went through the woods anyhow and I just had to be quite careful how I stepped. 

My ssiter's truck was so blocked on three sides with snowbanks that we couldn't see it u nail we breached the snowbanks! I truly enjoyed my snowshoeing adventure with the ladies and wearing my Dad's wooden snowshoes. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts on my posts - lets me know someone is actually reading!